Choose your Destroyer Weapon carefully…!!!
Become a soldier on an Extraordinary war invasion mission.
Destroyer Weapon is a 2D Shooter game with an attractive retro Side-Scroller style.
Spend your time by playing exciting 2D shooter action adventure game.
With many challenging missions for you to Destroy.
Use a variety of weapons, Blast Attack using Rocks and even Rockets to deal with aliens.
Defeat enemies which are approaching your base by facing in very challenging battles.
Complete missions, earn coins, and get weapons and HP upgrades.
Become a hero who saves the world from the evil Alien Invasion.
Go Up and Down to dodge the aliens in the game with many challenging missions.
Find lots of weapons such as rockets, rocks, various Space guns and more.
Stop the aliens from invading and earn the role of Destroyer Weapon by defeating all the aliens
Start your journey in the first map of a Alien colony and fight your way through aliens with your chosen weapon in industrial underground vaults and metal walkways, on to a futuristic city with a retro / cyberpunk ambience.
Test the power of the weapon against the aliens a huge armour slug, a gigantic one eyed worm species, Flying creepy monster, and other truly terrifying monsters.
Neon signs, halos around lights, metal ramps and walkways – add to these the synthwave soundtrack and lots of good old side-scrolling action, and you will get that special feel of the golden era of video games, amusement arcades, and VHS tapes.
– modern shoot ‘em up platform action;
– authentic 3D immersive graphics;
– difficulty increases with every completed mission;
– great selection of Space weapons: assault rifle, Flamethrower, Ray Blaster, Minigun machine gun, plasma gun, etc;
– atmospheric soundtrack reminiscent of the 1980s electronic music;
– smooth performance even on older devices;
– Three Different maps with innovative graphics;
– 10 free levels that needs to be faced one by one;
– variety of weapons to choose from to make you the Ultimate Destroyer;
Destroyer Weapon is not just another platform shooter.
It is an artistic tribute and a confession of love to the bygone era.
Good Luck, Soldier!