Falling Bricks Hack &# Details

Name Falling Bricks Hack &#
App Version 1.1.1
Category
Developer CorpseGameDev
App Size 22M
Last Updated March 4, 2017
Get it on Google Play
Requirements 4.0 and up

Get the Latest Falling Bricks Hack & Cheats Online on our website now. This gorgeous Action based app is developed by CorpseGameDev. The App comes with the latest version of 1.1.1 and size of 22M. Moreover, you just require Android 4.0 and up to run the App. We have updated it on March 4, 2017. Grab it now!

Report this app

Description

Falling Bricks is a challenging game that will keep you busy for a while, try to get on top of the leaderboards by completing the game as quick as you can and you can also try to complete all the achievements!

To complete the game, you have to jump on the bricks until you reach the top of your screen, but, try not to get hit!

Features:
– 2 game modes : 'Following Bricks" and "Random Bricks"
In the "Following Bricks" game mode, the bricks are falling at the player's position
In the "Random Bricks" game mode, the bricks are falling randomly
– 3 difficulties : "Easy", "Medium" and "Hard" – In "Hard" mode, you have a 40% chance that your controlls will be inverted and a 60% chance that your controlls will come back to normal every 5 seconds
– Google Play Games Leaderboard for each Game Mode & Difficulty
– Google Play Achievements
– Alternating backgrounds and brick types and alternating weather (sunny, rainy, snowy)

Facebook Page: facebook.com/corpsegamedev
Instagram Page: instagram.com/corpsegamedev

If you find any bugs or problems with the game, or if you have any suggestion, please contact me at: [email protected] or [email protected]

Note: *This game contains ads*

What's new

- Minor bug fixes

Images

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *