Raucous is a 2D action oriented game with a focus on multiplayer. It has young legs at the moment, but it will get better as time goes on!
** Version 0.1
Alpha Build Features:
– Try out 2 game modes: Juggle and Rumble.
– Play with 1-4 players online with matchmaking via Google Play.
– Earn XP and unlock new skills.
– View in depth stats post game and all time.
– Multiplayer is built using a client server model. The host player has all the advantage.
– Multiplayer works best on a local wireless network with other players on the same network. Just make sure you are close to your wireless network for optimal network connectivity.
– Multiplayer online on WiFi or Data plan will experience more latency. Latency equals input lag in this game! WA to CA with 80 milliseconds round trip time is playable! 150 – 200 milliseconds is borderline.
– Google Play may not be able to match any players up if no one is playing. Call up some friends and make sure they are searching. Use a "Private Tag" if you want to just play with people you know. Or just search while playing solo and the game will connect you when it finds somebody.
Be sure to comment on the youtube video link and share thoughts with others.